Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Fun

What a great turn out for Halloween! Thank you to all the parents and grandparents for attending the party, bringing supplies, and helping to make the preschool’s Halloween party a success! Although students were on a sugar rush from the enormous amount of food they had to eat J, I couldn’t be prouder of how well-behaved they were in both classes! What an amazing group of preschoolers I have in both my AM and PM classes!

Also, thank you for the surprise baby shower! I cannot say enough how blessed I feel to have such wonderful and supportive parents. To everyone who donated money or a present, your generosity and thoughtfulness is much appreciated! I’m one lucky teacher to not only have your child in class, but fortunate to have your support as well! J


Have a safe and fun Halloween!















No comments:

Post a Comment